Saturday, September 27, 2008

I weaned again

Yesterday morning, I decided I would just do it. I weaned to 15 mg. in the AM. I figure I can always go back up if I need to. Today is my second day at this dose. I'm still not cold, or chilling, but not having an all out hot flash either. I was sweating a little earlier, doing nothing. I feel a bit pukey off and on. It's literally every few minutes that it comes and goes. It reminds me of a flickering switch.

My red marks that were in my stretch mark look better today. I still have this HUGE zit just under my jaw. I've had no other signs of withdrawl, other than the slight nausea. No diarrhea, no headache, etc. Well, I'll take that back. My muscles do feel like they've had a bit of a work out, like I've been exercising (I haven't), but it's not bad either.

No comments: