Thursday, September 25, 2008

5 weeks post op

I'm now 5 weeks out of surgery. I am still dealing with this second sinus infection. If I could get over that, and stay over it, I think I would feel half way decent again. At least the cold is gone. I got a flu shot on Tuesday also. I hope I'm set for winter!

My weaning has not been very hard on me. I can feel it when I do wean though. It just seems that I'm ready for a wean even sooner than I planned. My plan is to wean 2.5 mg. every 2 weeks if possible. I'm getting new zits, and other markings. I'm getting some more hot flashes, a bit of indigestion, etc. Those are signs for me to wean.

On to other things! The kids are so funny! They have me laughing all the time. My youngest is 4 and he is starting to say all kinds of "grown up" things. One day, my 8 yr. old was suppose to be throwing some tea bags away for me. Instead, she decided to swing them around for a bit first. The bags broke open and the tea grounds were all over the floor. She was just starting to clean it up when my 4 yr. old walked in. He took a look at the situation and said, "That's quite a mess you got there Ryanna!" I don't think there is a day that goes by without something funny happening in our house.

No comments: