Friday, September 19, 2008

4 weeks post op





I'm 4 weeks out of surgery now. I had a nose bleed Tuesday night that scared me pretty bad. It finally stopped. My blood pressure was high, and I think that was the cause. I weaned down on my evening dose of hydro. I got rid of it all together, so now I am only on 20 mg. in the morning. Here are some pictures of my progress so far.

I'm seeing positive changes in only 4 weeks. I can't wait to see what it's like by the end of this year!

Obviously, I've lost inches.
I don't have reflux now. I can eat tomato based stuff or chocolate without it burning.
My hair is softer and not so frizzy.
My nails are harder and growing really nice.
My skin is softer.
The body smell is gone (smelling sour even right after a shower). YUCK!
Hot flashes have decreased. I haven't had them in a few days since cutting my dose of hydro.
Less sweating, attributed to the above.
My face lost the redness, but came back some for this picture. (Hydro too high?)
Lost swelling. I had issues with it just the other day, again, I think due to hydro.

That's about it for now.

No comments: