Saturday, June 13, 2009

Picture time!

This picture was taken today. I'm 3 weeks and 3 days post op.

These are a bit messed up and out of order. I can't get them to load right. Sorry! This one was in the first week post op, after my BLA. I was on 50 mg. in the coral and white striped shirt.

Another one from today.

Another one at about 1 week post op BLA.

This was my surgeon, Dr. Chiang, from Brookfield, WI. He is an awesome surgeon! Besides his surgical skills, he's a very kind man!

This is a picture from before surgery. I was on the Ketoconazole at this point, but I still had "high" times. This shows how red my skin would get.

This was one of the last pics I have from before my BLA. I'm not sure of the time frame from this picture until surgery.

This shows how red my face and neck would get, when I still had Cushing's. I knew I had a recurrence when this stuff was going on!

My big ole fat face, with Cushing's, before surgery.



I finally got my husband to show me how to get my pics off of my camera. He had changed the program a bit, and I had to learn again. I don't like the layout the blog uses. It makes it hard (I think). Maybe it's just smarter than me! LOL!

You can see in the pictures that my face has lost most of the redness now. It has started slimming down, even though I'm still on 35 mg. of hydro. That's a pretty high dose, and I'm still seeing improvements! My lips use to be really red all the time. Now, they look normal again. Sort of pale in comparison. I think you can see how good I feel, just looking at my current pics. I feel so much better. I still get wiped out easily. I did a lot yesterday, and today, I slept all day long! Each day is still better, and that's so exciting!

3 comments:

judycolby said...

Looking good!!!!!!

littleoldladyinashoe said...

YAY Gracie! You look like you feel better! :-)

Gracie said...

Thanks, ladies! I sure do feel a lot better! I have a feeling the aches and pains are gonna set in here real soon, but I'm feeling so much better!