Friday, September 28, 2012

Plan for TT

As usual, I forget to update my blog. My surgeon decided to cut me from just under the breast bone down, and across from hip to hip or somewhere in that area. I have so much skin side to side he will do the vertical cut to pull all of that in. Then he will also do the horizontal cut to pull all of it down.

On another note, I got my 3rd CPAP mask. It's the Sleepweaver Elan. It's cloth, but a different shape than the original Sleepweaver. The original one was too big for my face and blew air straight into my eyes. This one works much better. I liked the other masks, but whatever is in that plastic/rubber seal makes my face break out into a solid rash and it burns.

I will post pictures of the before and after on the tummy tuck, after the surgery. Maybe in about a week or so.

No comments: