Friday, April 13, 2012

Today was one of "those" days...

I've not been doing good on keeping up this blog every day, like I had planned. Sadly, this disease has made me an unreliable person. I hate that! I just never know how I'm going to feel from day to day. My husband was really sick lately. Now I'm not feeling good. I slept most of the day. I was dizzy if I got up and tried to move around. Being dizzy is really hard to deal with. I think it has to do with autonomic dysfunction more than anything, but it's part of my package. I never know when it's going to hit, or how long it will stay. Having health problems makes it hard to plan ahead for things. I hate to make commitments to do something because I don't know if I will be feeling well enough when the date rolls around.

No comments: