Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Scentsy!

I'm so excited! I love for my house to smell good! I don't like the soot from burning candles, and the really good ones with a lot of fragrance are really expensive, and don't last that long. Scentsy is the perfect solution! I was going to order some just for myself, but decided I should just get the whole kit and become a consultant. It will be a fun product to sell. I love people! I love being with friends and having a good time. I've also been trying to think of what I could do to make some extra money for us. That's hard when you are a stay at home, homeschooling mom that's recovering from a disease, and has sick kids! Again, Scentsy is the perfect solution. I can do it in the evenings, when my husband is home with the children, and it gives me some time away, to relax a bit and have some fun, while I'm making money!

No comments: