Monday, August 18, 2008

Making progress...

My husband and the kids helped me get some things done this weekend. I got my bathrooms cleaned, and the kids' bedrooms and closets cleaned. That was a major project! We moved all of their dressers to the basement where the laundry is! That will make laundry easier, and it also gives them more space, and makes their rooms look better. Now they have no excuse to have clothes on their bedroom floors! I still have a lot to get done, but I should be able to do it all in the next 2 days. I feel like I made a lot of progress! Now, to tackle the mountain of laundry. I call it Mount Washmore! I get it caught up, only to get behind again. With a family our size, it doesn't take long to get backed up!

I've been thinking about surgery. I'm not sure what to expect. I do, but I don't. Since everyone reacts differently, I don't know what MY body will do. I wonder if I'll crash, if I'll be puking, freezing, etc. It will be a good sign if I do, but doesn't sound like too much fun! LOL! I guess I'll be finding out in a few days!

No comments: