Monday, January 2, 2012

My office/craft room

I got my office chair done! I'm pretty happy with it. I love the material! I think you can click on the pictures to enlarge them.
                                  


This is my crafting table. The following picture is the end of the same table.


I sorted all of my brads and eyelets by color in these buckets. They were a bit big for what I needed, but I was having a hard time finding the right size and at a decent price!  So, this is what I ended up with! I would eventually like to paint the brown wood shelves these buckets are sitting on. What do you think? Brown doesn't look too bad, but I thought white would look better.

Same wall, further down. I have a table on each side of the room, by each of those brown cabinets. The one is my sewing stuff and a table to do bills/office stuff on. The other is for crafts.
 I did have enough material left over to make covers for my serger and sewing machine. They are nothing fancy, but will keep the dust off of them. They are the same material as the chair.

No comments: